FULL CIRCLE ZIP HOODIE (BLACK)
Material: 80% Cotton 20% Polyester, Heavy weight
Fit: loose fit, Unisex so size accordingly
Sizes: XS – 3XL
Working out is a community, one big family... I just happen to be part of the best family.
COMPLETE YOUR STACK
THEN CRUSH YOUR WORKOUT!
Multi Collagen Peptides$39.99
Who Needs Collagen? Collagen is the most abundant protein in your body. It provides structure to your bones, connective tissues, muscles, hair, skin, nails, teeth, and organs. After the age of 25, the body’s production of collagen slows. We can curb this natural decline by consuming hydrolyzed collagen and effectively restoring collagen levels in the body. Extreme Athletes:
- Full spectrum collagen aids the body in producing new bone and increasing bone density.
- Collagen also strengthens connective joint tissues for better mobility & flexibility.
- Dissolves easily into hot or cold liquids. Add 1 scoop to 8 oz. of water, coffee, smoothie, or food of your choice.
- Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails
- Soy, Gluten & Dairy Free
- Flavorless, Odorless, Dissolves Easily
- Mix one scoop with 8 ounces of water or the beverage of your choice and shake or stir. Can also be used in a variety of recipes.
- A combination of collagen peptides and strength training can aid muscle mass and strength.
- Collagen is full of glycine which helps burn fat while you sleep and promotes muscle recovery.
- Collagen is an essential component for restoring the gut lining which brings balance to the gut biome. Marine collagen is especially critical for gut health.
- Mix one scoop with 8 ounces of water or the beverage of your choice and shake or stir. Can also be used in a variety of recipes.
- Type I Collagen The most investigated collagen type, Type I is fibrillar—a triple helix matrix organized in fibrils which is essential for structural competence. Type I accounts for 90% of the body’s collagen. It is the key structural composition of all connective tissues and the interstitial membrane of skin, bones, tendons, and teeth.
- Type II Collagen Type II collagen is what gives cartilage its tensile strength and elasticity, thereby enabling it to support the joints. It’s found only in cartilage, which is critical for allowing tissue to bear mechanical stress, shock absorption, and connected bones to move without friction. Because cartilage is avascular, it’s particularly prone to wear and tear.
- Type III Collagen It is a major structural component in hollow organs such as blood vessels, gut, and uterus. Studies have suggested that its role is to act as a modifier of the fibril network composed of Type II Collagen together with other minor collagens during tissue healing.1
- Type V Collagen Type V collagen is required for other types of collagen to form, fibrillogenesis, and to form correctly in both structure and matrix.2
- Type X Collagen Type X collagen is a network-forming collagen, which is critical to bone density. It is considered a reliable marker for new bone formation.
MAXIMUM VASCULARITY = MAXIMUM PUMPThere is a niche movement that is catching hold – the desire for a stimulant-free pre-workout. There are some great reasons why some people don’t want their pre-workout supplements to contain stimulants:
- not everyone works-out during the day and stimulants inhibit a good night’s sleep
- sensitivities to caffeine and other stimulants
- desire to stack a pre-workout with other supplements that already contain stimulants
- Grapeseed Extract - Relaxes blood vessels which leads to increased diameter or width of the vessels, which mean more blood flow. GSE has also been shown to help "protect" the NO and the eNOS enzyme from shutting down due to oxidative stress metabolites that can accumulate1 & 2. On its own, GSE will not be able to do the entire job, but its role in this process is important and is Step #1!
- Arginine Nitrate - Older NO products never really panned out because the delivery system wasn’t optimal. Arginine nitrate solves that problem by also providing a vehicle to deliver nitrate, which itself is enzymatically reduced or converted to nitrite and then finally to actual NO! We deliver arginine in a way such that it is converted to Nitric Oxide with two distinct precursors, and not degraded before it does its job.
- Citrulline - We add time-tested Citrulline to compliment the Arginine Nitrate. These two together will leave no doubt that the "pump is primed" and process of vasodilation is maxed out!
- VasoDrive-AP®- Granite Supplements was first to bring this novel ingredient to the industry years ago. Your body produces a chemical (Angiotensin II) that will cause vasoconstriction as a means to get everything back to "normal". We aren't ready for normal yet though. VasoDrive-AP® acts as an ACE inhibitor which prevents that Angiotensin II chemical from building up and "closing the pipes3". VasoDrive-AP® has side-benefits for augmenting insulin sensitivity and muscle recovery from training stressors. The result is longer lasting and more sustained pump!
This product is all about the PUMP.A normal serving is 2 scoops with 12-16 ounces of water. However, because there are no stimulants or nootropics, it’s a great booster for other workout supplements such as Intra-Carb and EAAs. Just add 1-2 scoops of VasoBlast to your workout supplement to customize your stack. (more…)
Missy Truscott Stack
Want a supplement routine like Granite athlete, Missy Truscott? PROTEIN + HYSTIM + RECOVERY + THERMO BURN + EAAS This is the stack that Missy herself uses to stay in great shape. These products help her power through her workouts with focus and intensity, and then recover from them. It also helps here maintain great condition year-round, which she values as a professional athlete!
GX Pre-Workout stands for Granite Extreme Pre-Workout and that is exactly what it is. This product is a new and improved version of the Pre-Mium Pre-Workout. We took the ingredients in Pre-Mium and upgraded to provide you with the best of the best to fully prepare mentally and physically for their workout. Let’s break it down:
- Power and Performance: Alphasize® A-GPC, Carnosyn® Beta alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, Betaine
- Incredible Pump: L-Citrulline Complex, Betaine Nitrate NO3-T®, L-Taurine
- Explosive Energy: Theacrine as Teacrine®, Theobromine, L-Theanine
- Laser Focus: Lion’s Mane Mushroom Extract, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Huperzine A
Granite Supplements’ Protein is carefully engineered and balanced for athletes, active individuals, and anyone looking for a premium protein source in their diet. Unlike other products on the market, our Protein is easy on your system because we include protease enzymes for digestive support. Protein: A Complete Spectrum of Five Protein Sources
- whey concentrate
- micellar casein
- whey isolate
- grass-fed beef
- egg white
Feed Your Muscles.
Protein is Muscle Food.Protein plays a critical role in muscle hypertrophy and gains in muscle strength. Picture this: you are shredding your workouts, you’ve got the routine, the mental attitude, and the strategy to accomplish your goals. Every pump, every muscle contraction, results in a breakdown of your muscle fibers. Once damaged, they are ready to be repaired. THIS IS WHERE MUSCLE GROWTH OCCURS. This is where your muscles need to be fed to achieve muscle hypertrophy—increasing the size of your muscle cells. This is where Protein comes into play to accelerate gains in the endurance of your muscles (aerobic) and the strength of your muscles (anaerobic). Whey Protein, one of the best-studied supplements in the world Whey protein contains an incredible range of essential amino acids. Numerous studies show that whey protein can help you increase strength, gain muscle, and lose body fat. It also has the highest bioavailability of any protein source, so your body is absorbing the protein you are consuming. Whey Concentrate and Whey Isolate Whey is the liquid by-product of milk that separates during cheese production (curds are the fatty parts that coagulate and become cheese). The proteins in whey are very high in quality. There are two sides to the Whey debate:
- Whey Isolate is superior due to its higher percentage of protein per gram
- Whey Concentrate is superior because it’s not overly processed.
Ultimate Weight Management Stack$119.97
Wanna’ manage your weight? PROTEIN + EAA + THERMO BURN Each Granite Supplements product is built to enhance your training and ensure a killer workout, but- when taken together- they pack an even more powerful punch. We've put together the optimal combo to make sure your training reaches max intensity, your recovery is absolute, and your gains are mega.
Ultimate Performance Stack$218.95
Wanna’ improve your performance? PRE-MIUM + INTRA-CARB + RECOVERY + JOINT CARE Each Granite Supplements product is built to enhance your training and ensure a killer workout, but - when taken together - they pack an even more powerful punch. We've put together the optimal combo to make sure your training reaches max intensity, your recovery is absolute, and your performance is exceptional.
Ultimate Fat Loss Stack
Wanna’ get lean? PROTEIN + HYSTIM + ESSENTIAL AMINOS + THERMO BURNOur Team Granite athletes compete in some of the most intense bodybuilding competitions in the world, so we know what it takes to lose fat effectively and efficiently. Each Granite Supplements product is built to enhance your training and ensure a killer workout, but - when taken together - they pack an even more powerful punch. We've put together the optimal combo to make sure your training reaches max intensity, your recovery is absolute, and your fat loss is accelerated.
Ultimate Muscle Building Stack$178.96
Wanna’ pack on muscle? PRE-MIUM + ESSENTIAL AMINOS + INTRA CARB + RECOVERY Each Granite Supplements product is built to enhance your training and ensure a killer workout, but- when taken together- they pack an even more powerful punch. We've put together the optimal combo to make sure your training reaches max intensity, your recovery is absolute, and your gains are mega.
Sport Shaker Bottle (26 oz.)$9.99
Every person must have a great shaker, so we did our homework to bring you something awesome!
- Stainless steel wire whisk ball for a smooth blend
- Rubber gripper built in for a solid hold
- Secured lid prevents leakage
- Wide opening makes it easy to add ingredients
- Easy to clean
- BPA Free Materials
- Holds 760 ml. (26 oz.)
The only aspect of bodybuilding more important than training effort is attention to adequate recovery.Recovering from your workout begins the moment it ends. Recovery—perhaps even more than the workout itself—is vital for making progress. Granite Supplements Recovery is a precise combination of:
- Carbohydrates including Cluster DextrinTM
- Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)
- Sensoril® Ashwagandha
Recovery – Around the Clock
To prepare for battle, a warrior arms himself before stepping on the battlefield. Therefore, we suggest you start consuming Recovery 10-15 minutes before and throughout your workout to enhance recovery from start to finish. And because these sessions can be brutal (and long), we’ve added the major electrolytes lost in sweat1 to help keep you well hydrated2,3. Additionally, electrolytes help with taste4, and we’ve balanced our flavoring system with a variety of mineral salts to make sure Recovery tastes ridiculously good.
You’d be mistaken if you think we’ve just concocted a fruity drink you might sip on the beach. The meat n’ potatoes components of Recovery work their magic with carefully chosen carbohydrates, EAAs and one of the worlds best adaptogens:
- Performance Carbohydrate combination with N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- Essential Amino Acid Blend
- Sensoril® Ashwagandha Extract
Recovery: A Strategized Supplement SynergyWhen it comes down to it, making muscular gains is about going beyond simply recovery: Building muscle size, day by day, inch by inch, requires a net positive effect on muscle protein balance. Reducing muscle breakdown [probably by increasing insulin levels5,6] is one way that including carbs in your peri-workout7-10 recovery drink gets this done. Intra-workout carbs also reduce post-exercise cortisol11, an important predictor of muscle growth over the long haul12,13. Admittedly though, the science is actually a bit fuzzy as to the acute14,15 and long haul benefits16 of peri-workout carbs for packing on size per se, but including carbs in a recovery drink primes your muscles for restoring glycogen17,18 (see Cyclic Dextrin® below) and there’s certainly no disadvantage to intra-workout carbohydrate19. Before we get into the details of Recovery, be sure you don’t lose sight of the big picture when crafting your intra- and post-workout strategy. Intra-workout nutrition is just one piece of the puzzle: Substantial gains may very well mean consuming more carbohydrate and/or protein (and calories!) than subjects following most research protocols. For example, supersizing your post-workout carbohydrate (e.g., with 90-100g of carbs) may8 or may not20 inhibit protein breakdown. However, a glycogen-filled muscle cell is generally a more anabolic one7 and a brutal weight training workout dramatically elevates metabolic rate21,22, and can even temporarily prohibit glycogen replenishment despite eating a high carbohydrate diet23. This may be why one study found that hard training plus massive (>350g) carbohydrate supplementation (even without additional protein!) produces substantial gains in muscle mass without increased body fat24. Obviously, protein has its role, too. While consuming more than ~40g of post-workout protein may not further increase protein synthesis25-27, doubling this amount28,29!] creates the positive protein balance we want by blunting protein breakdown. While adding more and more protein to the diet beyond a certain point30,31 isn’t a magic bullet for building more muscle, there is also little risk of adverse health effects or gaining body fat from simply from eating large amounts of protein32-34. Given the above, we’ve created Recovery as a way to jumpstart a recovery strategy based on a sound diet replete with carbs, protein, and calories.
Performance Carbohydrate and N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- Recovery contains highly branched cyclic dextrin (as 15 grams of Cyclic Dextrin®) to enhance gastric emptying35 and minimize gastrointestinal discomfort during exercise [including burping and gas, which your training partner benefit will appreciate36]. By more rapidly ushering glucose from the stomach37,38 to the small intestine and blood stream
39, Cyclic Dextrin® can improve performance40-42, and maintain higher glycogen levels43, giving you a head start on recovering for your next workout44.
- To ensure sustained blood glucose during your workout, we’ve also included 5 grams of Isomaltulose (as Palatinose®), a disaccharide that produces steady blood glucose, much lower than even table sugar45.
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is Recovery’s soluble source of L-tyrosine46-48, a precursor for catecholamine synthesis (e.g., noradrenaline and dopamine)49-51, thus supporting brain neurotransmitter levels52 and cognitive performance53,54. When under duress (e.g., during a killer workout), tyrosine supplementation may actually promote the aggressive mentality55 needed to drive through previous performance barriers.
Essential Amino Acid Blend
- We included the Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) because it’s the dietarily essential [not the non-essential56] amino acids that trigger muscle protein synthesis57-59. Leucine (3g) sits atop this EAA stack because of its primacy in triggering protein anabolism60-62. We were sure to focus on the other branched-chain aminos (BCAAs; Isoleucine and Valine at 1.5g each) as well because the BCAAs are known to reduce muscle breakdown and post-exercise soreness and damage63,64.
- The other EAAs blended in the Recovery are based on the anabolic EAA mixture used extensively in research57,65-68, adjusted slightly to take advantage of the anabolic signaling61 and insulin-releasing69 effects of lysine and phenylalanine.
Sensoril® Ashwagandha ExtractA successful training and diet cycle takes weeks of committed and continuous effort. Nobody wants to be a flash in the pan, so to speak, so we’ve included ashwagandha (Withania somnifera extract; 125mg of Sensoril® standardized for withanolide glycoside conjugates, oligosaccharides and withaferin A) to ensure Recovery has keep you adapting long after your workout. Also known as Indian ginseng, ashwagandha is an “adaptogenic” herb that’s been used for centuries in Ayurveda and traditional Indian medicine to relieve stress, promote vitality70, enhance adaptation and normalize physiological function71-73. The age-old hype about ashwagandha’s effects may just be real, going by the small but growing body of Western scientific literature. In rodent research, this herb appears to be both anabolic to skeletal muscle74 and anti-arthritic75. In men supplementing for approximately 2 months, ashwagandha can elevate testosterone, luteinizing hormone and antioxidant status, all the while improving sperm count, motility and metabolism76-78. Ashwagandha has also relieved fatigue and improved quality of life of women undergoing breast cancer chemotherapy79. Extract from this adaptogenic plant has also been shown to reduce cortisol, resting blood pressure and anxiety70, and even have cognition-enhancing, nootropic actions80,81 – exactly what you need when “diet brain” catches up to you. The science is starting to unveil Ashwagandha’s incredible promise as an ergogenic aid, as well. Supplementing with 1000mg of extract/day (8 weeks) enhanced performance and aerobic power in hard-training endurance cyclists82, and half that daily dose improved both aerobic, anaerobic and muscular power in college students who were not even engaged in a training program. Most impressively and important for physique athletes, a recent study found that men consuming only 300mg ashwagandha extract twice per day grew more muscle, gained more strength and lost more body fat than those taking a placebo, probably because the herb enhanced muscular recovery (reduced muscle damage) and increased testosterone83. (What more could you ask for?...) Disclaimer: L-Tyrosine may interact with certain drugs (such as MAOIs, Levodopa and thyroid medications). These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. ** Please see full Recovery documentation for citations and references.
Carbs are an indispensable advantage to hard-training athletes who want to improve endurance, add size, or get lean. Intra-Carb levels up your performance, allowing you to train longer, with more energy and no crash. Unlike many other carb formulas, Intra-Carb does not upset your stomach, cause bloating or give you an insulin spike and crash. It’s designed to provide a steady level of insulin release, which is great for managing muscle protein breakdown. The formulation uses the synergy of three carbohydrate sources:
- Highly-branched Cyclic Dextrin to usher glucose from the stomach
- Isomaltulose (as Palatinose®), a disaccharide that produces a steady rise in blood glucose
- Dextrose whose rapid entry into the bloodstream promotes insulin release
- Intra-Carb contains highly branched cyclic dextrin (as 10 grams of Cyclic Dextrin®) to enhance gastric emptying1 and minimize gastrointestinal discomfort during exercise [including burping and gas, which your training partner benefit will appreciate2]. By more rapidly ushering glucose from the stomach3,4 to the small intestine and blood stream5, Cyclic Dextrin® can improve performance6-8, and maintain higher glycogen levels during exercise9, giving you a head start on recovering for your next workout10.
- To ensure a sustained, crash-free elevation of blood glucose during your workout or whenever you’ve consumed Intra-Carb, we’ve also included 5 grams of Isomaltulose (as Palatinose®) in Intra-Carb. Palatinose is a disaccharide that produces a steady rise in blood glucose but at a baseline level much lower than even table sugar11.
- Lastly, we’ve included a small amount of Dextrose (glucose), the carbohydrate source commonly used as the standard for determining glycemic index (GI)12. [The GI of dextrose is higher than essentially all kinds of rice products, for instance13.] Dextrose’s rapid entry into the bloodstream will promote insulin release14, so including a small amount in Intra-Carb favors the positive balance of skeletal muscle protein synthesis and breakdown we all seek, as long as you’ve been diligent enough to consume protein with your carbs15,16.
Thermo Burn is a cutting-edge thermogenic fat burner designed to promote an anabolic environment, boosting muscle growth and reducing fat. We take a three-fold approach to turbo-charge your efforts to demolish body fat:
- Appetite Control: Theacrine, Cocoa Extract & Alpha GPC
- Energy: Caffeine & Rhodiola Rosea
- Thermogenesis: Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract & Bioperine
A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials. -Attributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca, stoic philosopherIt’s time to polish your physique: Strip the body fat and reveal the muscularity you’ve earned through years of brutal and focused effort. Just as you left no stone unturned in filling out and balancing your frame with quality muscle, you’ll only accept the best nutritional tools when it comes to attaining the extraordinary leanness that displays your physique at its finest. That’s exactly what you’ve found in Thermo Burn.
Total Body Fat Annihilation… The Thermo Burn is Coming!Thermo Burn takes a three-fold approach to turbo-charge your efforts to absolutely and utterly demolish body fat. We’ve created a trilogy of synergistic supplement combinations to control appetite and enhance mood, improve subjective feelings of “energy” and, of course, promote thermogenesis and thus body fat oxidation*: • Appetite Control: Theacrine, cocoa extract, and alpha GPC. • Energy Elevation: Caffeine and Rhodiola Rosea. • Thermogenesis: Cayenne pepper fruit extract and Bioperine.
Appetite ControlThe Appetite Control blend focuses on improving mood, controlling your appetite, and bolstering your energy levels over the long haul of your fat-loss diet.
- Thermo Burn contains what may be the “cleanest” over-the-counter “stimulant” of them all: Theacrine (as 125mg of TeaCrine® per dose). Theacrine improves mood, focus, subjective feelings of energy, and motivation to exercise, but decreases anxiety1. Even after months of daily use (300mg), TeaCrine® does not lose its effectiveness or hook you into a nasty habit2 [which often happens with caffeine3,4]. [On the other hand, co-administering TeaCrine® with caffeine (see below) may prevent de-sensitization5.]
- To synergize with TeaCrine®, we’ve also included 275mg of Chocamine®, a cocoa extract standardized with mood-boosting theobromine6-8. [While Chocamine® may owe its mood-altering effects to its methylxanthine content9, cocoa extract has additional health benefits that stem from to its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties10-12.] Like theacrine, theobromine also blocks the adenosine receptor13,14 and Chocamine® may synergistically stimulate fat oxidation15 in combination with L-leucine [the essential amino acid you certainly shouldn’t skimp on when dieting down16].
- To keep your cognitive powers even more on point, we’ve included 50mg of Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (Alpha GPC from AlphaSize®) in each serving. Alpha GPC provides a substrate for the synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, enhances memory and learning in animals, and may treat a variety of cognitive disorders17. While the acute effects of choline supplementation may not be obvious18,19, don’t give up on it. Chronic supplementation (~1 week or so) may improve cognition20 and even enhance strength21 (neurologically). (Can you imagine getting both “smarter” and stronger the longer you diet?)
- Naturally, we’ve included perhaps the world’s most popular22,23 energy booster24 in the form of caffeine [caffeine anhydrous (100 mg) and dicaffeine malate (as Infinergy™; 34 mg]. Caffeine has a wide variety of ergogenic effects3,25 and is both thermogenic26, and lipolytic27, making it a viable staple for any fat loss regimen. The small dose of theobromine in Chocamine® (see above) might also counterbalance caffeine’s hypertensive (blood pressure elevating) effect28,29 and synergize with caffeine to promote arousal9.
- Rhodiola Rosea is an emerging adaptogen with revered anti-fatigue and ergogenic actions30,31. Two daily doses of Thermo Burn deliver 130mg of Rhodiola Rosea extract (≥3% Total Rosavins and ≥1% Salidroside), enough to significantly reduce mental fatigue and improve cognitive performance and sense of well-being when life’s stresses seem overwhelming. Take it from some of the most cognitively stressed people on the planet: Physicians working night shifts32 and medical students enduring exams33.
- To spice up your metabolism in a way you may never have, we’ve included cayenne pepper (Capsicum Annum) fruit extract (as 50mg Capsimax® per dose). The capsaicinoids in Capsimax® act via receptors in the brain to fire up the sympathetic nervous system34. This elevates metabolic rate via thermogenesis35,36 and may even promote the development of new brown fat cells, a form of energy dissipating adipose tissue that exists in humans37-41. Even the small amount of Capsimax™ (100mg total) in the recommended two daily doses of Thermo Burn is enough to increase lipolysis both at rest and during exercise42.
- When it comes to many dietary supplements, bioavailability (absorption) is the name of the game. Thus, Thermo Burn contains 2.5mg of Bioperine®, a black pepper extract containing 95+% piperine [which itself may even be thermogenic43,44]. By inhibiting p-glycoprotein’s actions45 and preventing glucuronidation in the gut46, piperine diminishes the intestinal barrier for many substances47 and makes them more lipid-soluble (and thus able to traverse lipid membranes). Indeed, piperine has a good record of increasing bioavailability of drugs and supplements45, including curcumin48, betacarotene49, resveratrol50, iron51, selenium52, and CoQ1053.