Pristine Omega Has Arrived
Why Did We Name Our Marine Omega-3 Supplement “Pristine Omega”?
Because it’s the purest omega-3 source on the market.
- Pristine: for the way it is sourced in the cold waters of Norway and distilled for purity.
- Omega: for the high quality of marine omega-3s, rich in EPA and DHA.
Already known for heart, brain, and eye health, fish oil is making big waves in the sports nutrition world based on a recent study that reported “consistent effects for fish oil supplements on reaction time, mood, cardiovascular dynamics, skeletal muscle recovery, the pro-inflammatory cytokine TNF-a, and post-exercise NO (nitric oxide) responses.”
In layman’s terms that means:
- Omega-3’s anti-inflammatory properties boost the recovery process
- Dramatically improves reaction time (study based on soccer players)
- Boosts heart health
- Increases protein synthesis in muscle building
- Relieves joint tenderness
- Reduces body fat
Where Does Pristine Omega Come From?
Pristine Omega is extracted from “fatty” fish sustainably sourced and wild caught in the cold waters of Norway. It is then molecularly distilled for pristine purity and tested to be free of potentially harmful levels of contaminants such as mercury, heavy metals, PCBs and dioxins.
Marine omega-3 essential fatty acids are comprised of long-chain Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) which can only be derived from diet, they cannot be synthesized by your body. DHA is considered the most complex form of omega-3s but is among the most difficult to consume in sufficient amounts because it is contained in so few food sources.
Granite Supplements’ formulation has optimized ratios of EPA and DHA. We’ve also added lemon oil to fend off “fish burp”.
How Does Pristine Omega Support Our Body?
- EPA and DHA are important for brain function.
- EPA produces signaling molecules called eicosanoids, which are key mediators and regulators of inflammation and immunity.
- DHA reduces blood triglycerides and LDL cholesterol particles, boosting heart health.
- Omega-3s in combination with exercise is more effective at reducing body fat than exercise alone.
Omega-3s are recommended supplements by optometrists for eye health