With the launch of our new Protein, we challenged Instagram followers to come up with their best protein powder recipes. They did not disappoint!
1st Place: Dutch Chocolate and Salted Caramel Protein Cake by @jennacole12
- 30g Granite Protein Powder (Salted Caramel)
- 15g Kodiak pancake mix
- 10g Dutch cocoa
- ½ tsp baking powder
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix ingredients and add water until batter-like consistency. Spray a small baking pan with Pam, smooth out batter, bake for 10 minutes. While the cake is cooling, make the toppings.
Low Macro Chocolate Ganache
- 28g Lily’s semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 5ml Almond milk
Microwave 10 seconds and stir, microwave in 5-second increments if needed. Spread on cooled cake.
Granite Caramel Sauce
- 5g Granite Protein Powder (Salted Caramel)
- 10ml Walden Farms syrup
- 1-2g SF butterscotch pudding mix (for color)
Stir until blended, drizzle on the cake over the ganache.
2nd Place: Banana Pie by @jeffpreston9093
- 2 Cups Vanilla Carbmaster Milk (Kroger‘s)
- 1 box Jell-O Banana Cream Sugar-Free Fat-Free Instant Pudding,
- 2 Scoops of Granite Protein Powder (vanilla)
- Chocolate or Graham Cracker pie crust
Mix in blender for about two minutes.
For pudding: Pour into individual serving dishes.
For pie: pour into either a chocolate or graham cracker pie crust, add sliced bananas, chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
3rd Place: Salted Caramel Protein Mug Cake by @lun1sol
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ⅓ C of almond milk or water
- 1 heaping scoop of Granite Protein powder (Salted Caramel)
- 1 microwaveable mug
Mix well and microwave for :45-:60 seconds. Add any toppings you like such as whipped cream and cinnamon